Atlas Butler Clogged Sink Repair
Clogged sinks can be a major source of frustration and inconvenience. A clogged sink can be caused by a variety of issues, including cooking oil, soap scum, and other debris building up in the pipes. This can lead to slow draining sinks, or even water that won’t drain at all. The licensed plumbers at Atlas Butler are experts in detecting and fixing these issues, ensuring that your sink is repaired or replaced quickly and efficiently. We use state-of-the-art equipment like snakes and hydro jets to clear out the clogs and restore your sink to full working order.
How we repair clogged sinks:
- Snake out the sink drains to remove grease and other debris
- Remove the drain cover and thoroughly clean out the drain
- Remove and clean the p-trap under the sink
- Examine the garbage disposal for malfunction
- Inspect water lines for damage or blockage
- Repair your existing fixtures or recommend replacements
Central Ohio Clogged Sink Repair
To schedule a service call to repair a clogged sink, call us at 614-681-2183. Our phones are answered 24/7 by a live person. You can also use our convenient online contact form. In most cases, we can send someone out to your home the same day, with no after-hours or overtime charges. Atlas Butler’s plumbers have 24-hour access to a complete inventory of parts and supplies, which reduces downtime in fixing your sink or drain. Atlas Butler has served the Central Ohio area for more than 100 years. That’s a legacy of service and experience you can count on.