Water Purification Systems
Water purification systems provide cleaner, healthier water in your home by removing chlorine and other unhealthy substances. Water Softeners, Filters and Reverse Osmosis Systems can be used to improve the quality of your homes’ drinking water.
Softeners eliminate the minerals that cause hard water. Filtration Systems remove iron and sulfur without the use of harsh chemicals. Reverse Osmosis Systems can turn your tap water into bottled quality water.
- We have products to treat hard water, by removing calcium and magnesium from your home’s water supply which reduces soap, shampoo and laundry detergent consumption resulting in cleaner softer hair and skin, cleaner dishes, water heater efficiency and can extend the life of your home’s plumbing fixtures.
- We have activated carbon products to address water taste and odor issues.
- We have filters to remove that horrible sulfur smell commonly associated with well water.
- We have filters to remove iron stains common to well water.
- We have point of use reverse osmosis filters to get bottled water quality from your tap.
- For those who do not want to worry about the necessary salt for water treatment systems, we can provide six or twelve months’ worth of salt pellet supplies.
Atlas Butler Plumbing experts can address these common water issues found in the Central Ohio area and help find the best solution for you and your home.